All documents must be DOC, DOCX, or PDF format.
All resume editing services include:
- Proofreading for spelling, grammar, conventions, and stylistic consistency according to the chosen resume template
- Commentary related to style, design, content, clarity, overall organization of information, and likely first impression made on a prospective employer
- Completed written feedback document
If you are unsure which type of editing you require, or if you don't see a package that quite meets your individual needs, please contact me to schedule a free consultation!
- Document Only: For those with a complete or nearly complete resume looking to receive critical feedback in order to make final edits and adjustments, polish rough edges, and ultimately make the best first impression on all prospective employers, I will review your document line by line and provide you with written critical analysis related to all aspects of your resume.
- Document+Consultation: For those in the beginning stages of resume-writing, I will review your initial draft and provide preliminary feedback about your chosen template, style, and components, then meet with you face-to-face to share my analysis and recommendations. Once you have revised your resume, I will provide a full document edit (as described in the Document Only option).
- Includes one face-to-face consultation (30-60 minutes)
- Full Resume Package: For those who have not yet written a resume and aren't sure where to begin, I will meet with you during an initial face-to-face consultation to get to know you, your experiences, and the type(s) of employment you are seeking in order to provide feedback and recommendations about how to get started. Next, I will provide preliminary feedback on your initial draft (as described in the Document+Consultation option) and finally a full document edit with written commentary (as described in the Document Only option).
- Includes two face-to-face consultations (30-60 minutes)